- Family-friendly employer
- Supportive team environment
- Attractive salary packaging options
The Can:Do Group is the umbrella organisation that encompasses South Australia’s two oldest charitable service providers, Can:Do 4Kids, Townsend House and Deaf Can:Do, The Royal South Australian Deaf Society. The Group also incorporates an Audiology business, Can:Do Hearing whose profits directly contribute to Can:Do 4Kids and Deaf Can:Do services.
With over 140 years of experience, we are the leading experts in specialist services for people with hearing and vision impairments in South Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist with at least 2-3 years experience, and who has the ability to:-
- Be self-directed and work under pressure;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Be flexible and creative; and
- Develop, foster and model productive working relationships with fellow Can:Do 4Kids staff.
With the following experience, working with:-
- Paediatrics as well as a broad range of complex needs for all ages;
- Sensory impairment and ASD;
- Families and Caregivers.
The position will be based at our Welland location but will also be required to work from our other locations.
- Some out of hours work will be required
- Current driver's licence (essential)
- Child Related Employment Screening (DCSI) required
Total remuneration package:-
The salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. In addition to base salary you are able to enjoy salary packaging up to $15,900 of your salary, increasing your take-home pay by approximately $5,000 per annum. Further salary-packaging benefits available include meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation and venue hire and additional superannuation contributions.
Other benefits include up to 2 days per annum extra leave (pro-rated) at Christmas.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide flexible working conditions where possible.
If you are a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with children and young adults and their families to promote independence and skill development, then we would like to hear from you.
Applications close COB Monday, 15th January, 2018
For more information on our services please visit www.candogroup.com.au