The Human Capital Manager is responsible for providing accurate and timely advice, support and internal consultancy services to the leadership team, management and staff across the Can:Do Group.
This role focuses on driving the day to day operation and continuous improvement of all operational human resources matters including; policy development and communication, compliance and reporting, training administration, payroll management, work health and safety and the coordination of recruitment, induction and development across the diverse Can:Do Group workforce.
As a key member of the Group Corporate Services team, there is also the opportunity to work on, and at times lead, a wide range of projects and initiatives designed to grow and develop the Can:Do Group.
Reporting to the General Manager Group Corporate Services, the Human Capital Manager will oversee the Payroll and Human Capital Officer.
- Previous experience with recruitment, selection, induction and development programs and aligning these with organisational strategy.
- Previous experience organising and maintaining detailed staff/volunteer records.
- Experience with payroll, WorkCover and statutory obligations.
- Sound knowledge of relevant industrial frameworks.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Human Resource practices.
- Sound commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultation and communication skills.
- Ability to be self-directed, highly organised and work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Well developed problem solving and decision making skills.
- Commitment to contributing positively to organisational management, and supporting the achievement of organisational goals.
- Commitment to working in collaboration with individuals and families.
- The ability to support and work with people with diverse backgrounds, value systems, cultural differences and communication needs.
- Flexibility and receptiveness to innovation and change.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability
This is an exciting time to join the Can:Do Group as we continue to provide successful client outcomes and expand our service offerings. If you are a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working within a fast paced environment with a diverse range of responsibilities, we would like to hear from you.
Total remuneration package:-
The salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. In addition to base salary you are able to enjoy generous salary packaging, increasing your take-home pay. Further salary-packaging benefits available include meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation and venue hire and additional superannuation contributions.
Other benefits include up to 2 days per annum extra leave (pro-rated) at Christmas.
Applications close Monday 29th January, 2018
For more information on our services please visit www.candogroup.com.au